Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Confession Time


So, it's confession time:  I've been pretty unmotivated lately.  I haven't been running, I haven't been working out, I haven't been eating well, I haven't been going out; I haven't been doing anything lately.  I don't know what's wrong with me, but lately I just haven't had the energy to do anything.

Rather than just whine about it, I'm actually going to try and change something, so here's the game plan:
  • Eat better.  I'm not really into the whole "diet" thing, but I do need to eat healthier.  More fruits and veggies, less candy and pastries.  It's as simple at that.  Then maybe my clothes will fit again.
This is my sad fridge.  Maybe I should start buying groceries instead of eating out every meal?  Yes, add that to the plan.  

  • Exercise more.  This doesn't necessarily have to be running.  It can be anything: bodypump, spinning, dancing, yoga.  I feel better when I get a good sweat in during the day and I need to make it a priority.
I ran today!  Also, these shorts are weird and baggy.  I think I need to go shopping.
  • Socialize more.  Lately I've been turning down invites to have dinner or go out with friends.  And it's not always because I'm busy.  Sometimes it's just because I'm lazy.  I love my friends to death and I should put more of an effort into seeing them.

That's about it.  I'm thinking the problem is mostly in my diet so hopefully after a few days of healthy foods I'll be back to my normal, happy self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment